InvestLeading offers an experienced multidisciplinary team of professionals with extensive experience in business management, finance and investments.
It was created with the purpose of offering a service of added value to the
customer, with an overall vision of the different areas of a business.
In accordance with the needs of our client, we apply a methodology focused on jointly defined targets. Throughout the whole process, we look for the best alternatives and solutions in different areas with overall coordination, which assures the quality of the service in the whole process.
Iratxe Rodríguez (Manager)
- Currently she is the manager of INVESTLEADING.
- Professional with over 16 years of experience in management and administration of companies and corporate finance.
- Economist, with a higher degree in Economics and Business Studies from UNED, and PhD program (DEA) at the University of Valencia.
- PDD (Executive Development Programme) by the IESE Business School and various specialized masters in Real Estate and Valuation of Companies.
- She began her activity in two international organizations in Geneva (ILO) and London (CABI Bioscience). Subsequently she took various positions in management, financial management and investment analysis in important Spanish companies.
- In recent years she was Deputy to the General Manager/CEO and Special Projects Manager in one of the largest Spanish real estate companies. Responsible for sale of property resorts, hotels and international assets, in addition to other major assets and portfolios for investors in all segments of the property business. She participated in the process of integration of the 7 saving banks and in the restructuring of its 400 real estate subsidiaries.
- She led the coordination of strategic projects for Bankia Habitat. The outstanding projects among these were: the coordination of the sale of Haya Real Estate, S.L. (Servicer of Bankia) to the Cerberus investment fund, Valencia Football Club property project, the property investment plan of million euros and the sale of The Westin Valencia Hotel.
- She has been associate lecturer at the Polytechnic University of Valencia in Finance in degree and master classes.
Carmen Villalobos (Associatte)
- Partner of Ónice Abogados y Consultores S.L.
- She has been a Practicing Lawyer for more than 25 years working on many large and important judicial processes.
- She has a higher degree in Law from the University of Valencia, followed by numerous postgraduate courses, including masters.
- DEA (Diploma of Advanced Studies) at the University of Valencia in Environmental Law.
- She is obtaining a doctorate in environmental Law at the University of Valencia.
- She specializes in Real Estate Law in all areas (building, town planning) and Company Law (mercantile, banking, insolvency).
- She was Chief Legal Advisor at Cisa (Cartera de Inmuebles, S.L), Bancaja Habitat S.L., Bankia Habitat, S.L. (Real Estate Company of Bankia, S.A) and Haya Real Estate (Cerberus Group).
- She has worked on many closings of large real estate projects (Hotels, Industrial Assets, Residential Complexes, Shopping centres, etc.). She has been involved in the day-to-day management and restructuring of the Bankia real estate group (mergers, spins-off, increase or reduction of capital, reorganization of companies, etc.).
- She has collaborated in the merger of 7 saving banks to form the entity Bankia, S.A, and in the process of restructuring of their real estate subsidiaries. She was involved in the selection of prospective buyers of the Bankia property and debt Servicer Company, helping in the coordination and organization of the sale of this company to the Cerberus investment fund, as well as in the transferring of property assets to SAREB.