Investleading has closed several operations, advising a major Norwegian Group in the negotiation and closing of debt cancellation of several companies with SAREB, and the acquisition of Bankia’s shareholdings, saving those companies from bankruptcy proceedings. The consulting services provided have been comprehensive (strategic, financial, legal and tax) and have been a determining factor in the successful closure of these three-sided operations (investor, Bankia and Sareb). The investment in these companies could only be attractive to the Norwegian Group if its debt were discounted in part. The role of Investleading has been key to the closing of the operation.
- Valuation of Group of Restaurant Sector, and divestment in the capital
- Closing of operation Sareb-Norwegian Investment Group
- Selected to look for financing Energy Sector company
- Valuation of Energy Sector Group for negotiation with Polish investor
- Management of real estate companies acquired by foreign investor